A TASTE OF PARADISE
Paradise Music Festival is expanding. A bigger lineup, a cinema and more chow-down options. Here's a guide for what to expect food and drink-wise on the mountain in 2015.
FOOD TRUCKS will, just like you, be making the trek to Lake Mountain and providing an assortment of delectable and inspired dishes from around the world.
- Toasta Sandwich Pressery: Specialising in a constantly changing menu of gourmet toasted sandwiches to satisfy vegetarians, carnivores and the gluten-free.
- Spanish Caravan Catering: Serving up traditional paella with meat, vegetarian and vegan options available, and other healthy tapas treats including Spanish Tortillas and Patatas Bravas.
- Afrofeast: Dishing up an assortment of authentic African street food dishes - fragrant pilau, rich curries and stews, wraps, lentil dishes and other festival snacks.
- Billy Van Creamy: Scooping up natural artisan-style gelato, handmade and only using the highest quality ingredients.
PARADISE KITCHEN returns for another year to serve cafe style food all through the weekend. All produce has been sourced locally -the meat is from the local butcher in Healesville, the bread and bagels delivered fresh from Melbourne and the fruit and veg hail from the Yarra Valley region.
All made by our Para-Chefs! They have made sure that everyone has the chance to get a taste by providing both vegan and gluten free options which will be displayed on the menu. – Heres a taste.
Eggs on toast with selectable extras, Chia Pudding, Granola and Bagels.
Lunch and Dinner is sorted with a range of Burgers and Dogs, Moussaka, Soup and Salads. Even the classic Chicken Parmigiana. There’s also pizzas available all day from lunch.
With Snacks served all day until LATE
Coffee and hot chocolate provided by Code Black Coffee Roasters.
BARS OF PARADISE will provide for those of all discerning tastes and budgets and a selection of beer and cocktail specials have been arranged for the weekend.
- Aperol Spritz specials $8 each in the afternoons
- Globe Draught $5 (Single) / $25 (6-pack) / $60 (Slab)
- Mornington Pale Ale $7 (Single) / $30 (6-pack) / $75 (Slab)
Ice: Will be available for purchase from the bar at $6 a bag.
You can check out the full menus on the Paradise Website.